Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for bespoke training opportunities or brand representation. Leighanne has conducted training schemes for many huge corporations such as the bbc, As well as representing brands such as revlon and ghd.
LeighAnnes indépendant courses of 2017 are
THE VISION 2017
This cutting seminar will cover 3 trend related haircuts that our clients will be wanting in 2017. We will share knowledge of products, tools, tips and techniques that will ensure longevity of style and suitability.
- How to Give your clients More than what they want! And before they want it!!
- Its about knowing the trends and recommending looks before our/your clients ask you about them..thats what sets you apart from the rest! That is what brings the clients back!
Leigh-Anne is currently also guest artist for ghd. And has designed three courses, of which she will be teaching at various locations throughout the year
.The details for these ghd seminars are below:
Braiding Foundation To Fashion.
To create show-stopping styles, you’ll need to master the basics. Step into the intricate world of braiding and understand the skill and detail involved to master this fundamental technique, as well as learning the history behind the braid. Your day will involve:
- how to create new shapes with the fundamental techniques
- how to experiment with textures
- How to feel confident and work quickly and cleanly when braiding.
- how to incorporate braiding into your day-to-day styling
Level: intermediate to advanced
This sell-out seminar will allow your salon to capitalise on lucrative bridal business – from your existing clients who want to work with someone they know and trust on their big day to new clients looking for a bridal expert. Covering contemporary and classic bridalstyling, this workshop will cover:
- techniques to give you the confidence you need to create and design your own beautiful bridal hair
- the fundamentals of bridal styling and using hair pieces to create textures that look beautiful on camera
- the prep and dressing techniques you need to create the basic style and then personalising the look so it suits both the bride and her wedding gown
- how to quickly amaze and transform your clients’ hair with clever styling techniques and half hair up time
- How to talk about hair up during a consultation.
- how to break down certain looks and understand the process of building shapes in hair-up, which can then be applied to many more hair-up options
- simple yet clever tips and tricks using various tools and products
- How to keep hair ups looking modern and stylish.
- How to leave out the hairspray and make it last all day
TO BOOK OR MAKE ENQUIRIES FOR ANY OF THE ABOVE COURSES PLEASE EMAIL SEMINARS@GHDHAIR.COM OR CALL 0845 3301133. ALTERNATIVELY FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT YOUR GHD ACCOUNT MANAGER OR CREATIVE EDUCATOR.
FOR BESPOKE TRAINING OR BRAND REPRESENTATION